Time of your life workshop
Reinvent? Retire? Rebalance?
6 and 7 February
at Middleton Lodge Estate, North Yorkshire
Take time out to reflect on what’s really important. Explore and discover your talents and purpose. Create a plan to make change happen.
What are you waiting for? Life is not a rehearsal so make 2020 your year for change.
What it’s about?
My new two day group workshop provides all you need to ensure another year doesn’t just drift by.
Who is it for?
I designed Time of your life with some of my good friends in mind – maybe your recognise yourself?
- Lived most of your life on a rollercoaster, too busy to think about what you really want?
- Work becoming stale, children leaving home, parents needing care…
- Time to make choices about your next chapter?
- Already retired and feeling like you want more purpose in your life?
- That time of life when it’s now or never to make that dream a reality?
- Stuck in a rut and need a nudge to make plans for the future?
Longer lives, no retirement age and more lifestyle choices, mean more decisions to make. Time to take control of your future and make a plan that works for you.
Maybe you recognise someone you care about? Give them a gift that will last a lifetime and help them create the life they deserve.
- Your own unique Time of your life 3-step formula and toolkit
- Led by Judith Wardell, an expert in ageing and a qualified life coach
- Two full days of tailored workshop activities that provide unique insights and self-development
- A comprehensive personal profile report and skills audit
- Wellbeing masterclass with Kate Airey from Nurtured Warrior
- Supportive small group working with a maximum of 12 people
- A beautiful venue to relax and reenergise you
- Delicious and healthy refreshments and lunch each day
Click here to see a preview video with Judith and Kate
An investment of £295 will book your place on a non-residential basis. Upgrade to a residential package for just £385.
Bring a friend or partner with my special offer of £565 or £690 including accommodation.
Why not treat someone you care for to a gift that will last a lifetime? I will deliver it with a personalised gift card.
The first 2020 workshop will take place on Thursday 6 and Friday 7 February
Workshops start at 9.00 am and finish at 5.00 pm
Love to come but can’t make the dates? Email me and I will let you know as soon as future dates are confirmed.
I have selected one of my favourite venues here in North Yorkshire to ensure you have a wonderful place to relax and reenergise.
Middleton Lodge Estate is a privately owned 200 acre Georgian country estate. The beautifully restored 18th century Main House will be our peaceful haven for two days. Set in its own private parkland with views across the Cleveland Hills, there are plenty of places to walk and be inspired by nature.
I have partnered with Middleton Lodge to offer an overnight stay in their beautiful en-suite bedrooms, perfect for those who would prefer to embrace the full 2 day package. Prices are £385 per person for a residential package, and £690 for two people. Why not treat yourself and upgrade to a luxury suite? Full details available at time of booking.
Lunch each day will showcase the best of local Yorkshire produce, where possible from the recently restored kitchen gardens.
Middleton Lodge Estate is easily accessible being just a short drive from Richmond and Darlington, 40 minutes from Newcastle and one hour from Leeds and York.
“Judith’s sessions were engaging and challenging, relevant and stimulating”
“I have more confidence in moving on, rather than being fearful of being ‘redundant’”
“Retirement is a new beginning and not the beginning of the end”
“I feel more focused, prepared and excited than when I came”
“The quality of life in the next phase depends on the choices I make or fail to make”
“I enjoyed Judith’s input and sharing of her resources and information”